Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By completing the survey and entering the prize draw you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Eligibility and entry
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the survey found at: www.realmarykingsclose.com/survey
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Entries must be received between 2pm on 6th March 2017 and 11.59pm on the closing date of 13th March 2017
- The survey is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is not professionally associated with the Real Mary Kings Close visitor attraction (e.g employees of Continuum Attractions)
- The organiser of this competition, The Real Mary King’s Close, retain the right to withdraw this prize draw if it is subject to abuse, bulk entries or is otherwise compromised
- There is one prize of a standard afternoon tea for two people at the Real Mary King’s Close cafe. If afternoon tea is no longer available, an alternative prize of equal or higher value will be offered
- This prize is non transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash and is subject to avaialability. The prize must be taken within one year of the closing date
- The winner will be informed of how to claim their prize by email
- The winner will be picked at random from all completed survey entries which include an email address.
- The winner will be contacted by email and must confirm their prize by reply within 7 days. After this time we reserve the right to withdraw the prize or choose another winner at random.
- By entering, you agree to share your name and county with us if you win, to be shared as requested (see below)
- The winner’s name and county will be available after they have confirmed their prize by emailing us at email@example.com or sending a SAE to our registered business address